Medical City Dallas, Building BSpecialty Center 2 Plano
7777 Forest Lane (at Interstate 75)
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-3107 FaxOffice Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30-4:30
7211 Preston Rd.
3rd Floor, Clinic A
Plano, TX 75024
|At Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists our mission is to provide quality, compassionate and comprehensive healthcare to children with respiratory and sleep disorders in our community, state and region.|
|Synagis injections are recommended for premature and low birth weight infants to help prevent RSV infection. Read More|
|Dr. Copenhaver and Dr. Sah have both been nominated as a "Mom-Approved" doctors by Dallas Child magazine!||Our office, Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists, is proud to provide the community with the services of two board-certified pediatric pulmonologists. Our physicians and office team are committed to our Mission of providing the best care possible for children with respiratory diseases.|PLANO OFFICE CLOSING
Dear Patients: Effective September 30, 2018, we will not be extending our lease at our Plano location. We plan to relocate somewhere else in Plano, but in the meantime, we will see all of our patients in our Dallas office at Medical City.
GET REGISTERED - Why call when you can click?
It's all about making things more convenient for our patients! You have access 24/7 through our secure Patient Portal. Whenever it’s convenient for you, you can securely:
- New Patient Registration Forms (nothing to print, just submit electronically)
- Confirm Your appointment right from your email. No more confirmation calls from our office, and you won't need to make a phone call to the office to confirm.
- Update Your Insurance
- Request Appointments (established patients only)
- Request Prescription Refills
- Access your Clinical Treatment Summaries from each visit, whenever you need it
- Discuss medical issues with the nurse and/or ask for non-urgent medical advice without leaving voicemail or playing phone tag, just by communicating through your secure portal account
- Pay your bill online
Click here to access the Online Patient Portal.
If you do not have access to the Patient Portal, or have questions, please contact our office at 972-566-6996. (For New Patients, if you provided your email address when you scheduled your appointment with the office, you will receive a "token" by email that will give you your access.)
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
In case of bad weather, our office closes and/or opens late based on what the Dallas Independent School District decides.