The Law Office of Philip T. Ciprietti
The Law Office of Philip T. Ciprietti places the interests of their clients first in all matters. We are an experienced Plaintiffs Personal Injury Law Firm having a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of personal injury matters through the process of litigation.
The Firm handles the following matters:
- car, truck and bus accidents,
- slip and fall or premises liability,
- dog bites and attacks,
- construction accident cases,
- workers’ compensation,
- wrongful death, and
- products liability.
Mr. Ciprietti also handles estate and probate matters as well as traffic and municipal court matters.
Philip Ciprietti is a sole practitioner. This means that all aspects of our clients’ personal injury matters are handled personally by him. Clients are not passed around in the Office to other counsel who may appear with the client on various aspects of the case without knowing the client as a person or having any genuine interest in the well-being of the client.
Philip Ciprietti has made a career of maintaining strong client contact and rapport. The majority of clients are referrals from past or present clients or from other counsel in the area that know of the reputation of our firm.
RECENT CLIENT REVIEWS
- Review of Philip Ciprietti (March 2019) “I recommend him to everyone if you want an attorney you can trust with years of experience and wonderful staff to handle your case.” D. Fryslin
- Review of Phil Ciprietti (Feb. 2019) “Phil is considerate, thorough and knowledgeable. He explains his strategy without being condescending.” -Cecilia Buffa
- Review of Phil Ciprietti, NJ Injury Lawyer “I have known Phil Ciprietti for many years, and can honestly say he is the most honest, intelligent, very straight forward person I know. I would recommend Mr. Ciprietti any day.” -Gary and Michele James
CLIENT SELECTION PROCESS
We encourage a personal rapport with our clients and treat each person with respect and consideration. This office is not a factory, and we limit the number of clients we represent so that we have the time available to meet their individual needs. We encourage readers of this website to call our office to schedule an appointment, and then make your own decision. Our office is committed to knowing you and your case when you call us. You may find that we have represented a friend, colleague or family member that recommended us. Please call us at 856-983-8695 or 800-281-8695 (Toll Free).